Made from an old family recipe from southern Bavaria. Our Knockwurst, a.k.a. Bologna Knocks, are madetraditionally with beef and pork blended with a mix of spices. All inside a natural casing that gives a snap when you bite into it!
Recommended Cooking Instructions:
1. Heat pan or skillet over medium heat adding a little fat, i.e. butter or oil.
2. Once the pan is warm add the sausage to the pan and cook on both sides until golden brown. About 8-10 minutes total, keeping in to turn frequently to not burn the sausage
3. Can cover with a fitted lid to help heat evenly through. Remember, it is just reheating so once they are browned they should be hot and ready.
4. Guten Appetit!
1. Preheat grill to medium heat, takes about 10 minutes.
2. Once the grill is warm, add the sausage to the grill.
3. Keeping an eye on the sausage, making sure not to not burn the casing. Rotate using tongs every couple of minutes until thoroughly heated. Takes 10-15 minutes depending on the size of the sausage.
4. Serve immediately.
Approximate weight 1 lb additonal weight for packaging and ice.